2009年1月4日星期日

2009年1月4日星期日
alr 2-3 days no write blog le..
its bcos my house have many problem..
like my house get 4 stupid fucker idians pig steal my dad 
gold ring , gold neckless and many thing about gold n expensive thing !
haiz...y my maid so noob wan...open the door gate to the 4 dians enter my house !
OMG ~ my maid explain to me , she say it feel like get ppl ''bomo'' her..
she say , she dun noe y she open the door for the 4 idians !
haiz...my dad so sad lorr..n my mom too...they 1 night cant sleep still morning !
dad cant work his working place there ! cos his boss , want let him go by his self ! 
i means let my dad dun work there ! haiz...my dad very worry about him no work n my mom too..worry about my dad ! haiz...



Post by :- Viin


2 条评论:

小鸡Chickie 说...

ok..
dun sad lah...
'sun qi zhi ran' lah..

aMilk牛奶 说...
此评论已被作者删除。

发表评论